Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2012

HOUSE of RFYRE @ Fantasy Faire


Well, this past week I went wandering at the Fantasy Faire. I spotted this gorgeous outfit from HOUSE of RFYRE called  Fantasia Ice Deluxe on the RFL auction boards and I didn't have to think twice. I kept running back if I got outbid, but as you can see I wasn't letting it go.

So as not to misrepresent the sentiments behind this gorgeous ensemble, to quote the designers, here is a tiny bit of information about this fabulous design.

This special design was created for the 2012 Fantasy Faire and dedicated with much love to our dear friend and fellow creative Alia Baroque of Fallen gods.

(Another fantastic designer, I have several Fallen Gods skins and oh my god, if you haven't checked them out you really are missing out)






Incorporating the new technology of mesh with fantastical textures of silver netting and precious gems this design evokes images of ancient treasures deep within the sea. This special edition includes all versions   Equally at home on the dance floor [club version] or in the ball room [Formal]... hearken to the call of the ocean in Fantasia.  


You can now purchase the outfit within the main RFyre store in 3 different shades. Well? What are you waiting for?


(Accessories by Twishee, Urban Lutz & Lovely Mi, poses by Posies)

No comments:

Post a Comment