Translate

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Glam Dreams for FFL 2013 + Group Gifty

 

I was honoured to get the privilege to bring to you the gorgeous offerings from sandytpr Lysette, designer and C.E.O of Glam Dreams. These lovely gowns are on sale for this week at Fashion For Life. Plus there's also a sneak peak at the current group gifty in store.


Above and Below:

Glam Dreams Spring Pastels (Antonelli Blue)

 


 
Above and Below:
Glam Dreams Spring Pastels ( Antonelli Breathless)


 

 
Above:
Glam Dreams FFL First Edition - Shirt Only
 
 
Above:
Glam Dreams FFL First Edition - Dress Jacket
 
 
Above:
Glam Dreams FFL First Edition - Coat and Tails
 

Me and the Hubby in Glam Dreams heaven

 
 
 
Above:
Glam Dreams Spring Group Members Gift
 


I was even so fortunate as to have my hunky hubby drop in and model the men's apparel for me (Hew Dawid).
I don't know about you, but I will be visiting Glam Dreams at FFL and the Main Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment